Prana Vinyasa® classes are ritual sadhanas, breath inspired journeys that offer a complete spectrum (ha-tha) of rhythms from meditative and rejuvenating to the challenging and empowering.
The wave of a class is created through cycles of effective and creative sequences (vinyasas)
linked together through the breath-wave.
- Prana Vinyasa® cultivates:
- Inner and outer strength and fluidity
- Skill and intuition
- Vital energy and relaxed being
- Activation and receptivity through balanced and creative fluid sequences (vinyasas)
- A catalyst for transforming old patterns and paradigms of the body, self and the world to discover the potency and creativity within
- A way of liberating the natural flow of spontaneous intelligence
- A cultivation of the art of yoga including: movement, music, sound, visual arts and poetry to deepen the flow
- A way to ride the waves of breath, change and life rhythms
- Living, loving, serving life in all forms
1.Solar ( dynamic ) classes 1h & 30’
2.Lunar ( soft & meditative) 1h & 30’
Every sequence cultivates one of each Element (earth- water-fire-air-space) according to our needs ( mentally, emotionally, physically ) and according to the weather and circumstances of our life.
3.Movement meditation - pranayama (breathwork) & yoga Nidra 1h or 1h &30’
4. Yoga for peace and relaxation : it is movement meditation sequences 1h & 15’ simple movements connected to our breath
I feel like a different person, slowly finding myself.
I ‘m calmer, dealing with situations in my life with no tension and attachment like I used to do before.
I feel lighter and more confident. THANK YOU KONSTANTINA!
Having the experience of 2 Energy Medicine sessions I feel that gradually something new and bright is happening into my life, replacing the old repetitive toxic patterns with a new more bright and detached perspective.
I am starting feeling my essence, clean and free from the shackles of the past.
Honestly, I never thought I was disconnected to myself until I joined Konstantina’s classes.
She is one of the most caring, loving, honest people I met, a true mentor & I believe we all need THAT at one point in our lives..
I truly wish that every person could experience this deep dive of self-discovery.
It’s amazing and an addiction as well!!
Once u learn to connect to yourself and to love yourself, you will never settle for less than you deserve.